Well I fixed it and moved on to applique. I used a combination of freezer paper, Wonder Under, and the remaining creativity left over from my earlier befuddled performance.
Anyhow it all came together for a rather pleasing result I think. I put the applique on at a quilting group in my area (yay!). These women are exactly what you would expect... awesome.
|Waiting for final touches.|
Most of my week has been spent on pile after pile of scraps. I've been busting my scraps using a combination of tea, wine, and swear words. I see no end to the piles but every once in a while there is a moment of epiphany and I keep going. I have some extremely exciting news but I have to wait for the paperwork so I don't jinx it. I don't know how much I'll be getting done in the next week since I have the toothache from hell. Linking up to The Needle and Thread Network (one of my favorite places).